4th Annual Border Security Conference
IIR's 4th Annual Border Security Conference will discuss the current approaches to border management and provide a space for government and industry to network and discuss future developments and strategies.
SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDES:
- Michael Pezzullo, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- Vice Admiral Ray Griggs RAN Chief of Navy
- Alistair Sands, Director, Intelligence Strategy and Support, AUSTRAC
- Tim Morris AM APM, National Manager Intelligence, Australian Federal Police
- Peter Robertson, General Manager Aviation Security Branch, Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- Stephen Allen, First Assistant Secretary Refugee and Onshore Services Division,
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Jonathan Benyei, Assistant Secretary, Cargo and Shipping, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Ivan Bacich, Operations Business Manager, Fremantle Port Authority
- Mark Everitt, General Manager CEO, Aviation Security Service of New Zealand
- Commodore R.S. Vasan, Head of Strategy and Security, Strategic and Security Studies Centre, Chennai, India
STREAMED AFTERNOON SESSIONS:
The conference features concurrent streamed afternoon sessions which address the current significant border security issues for both the Maritime Industry and the Aviation and Airport Industry.