13th Annual Fraud Summit
Latest insights into prevention and detection strategies to safeguard against fraud risks.
The 13th Fraud Summit features senior corporate, government and independent experts specialising in fraud, forensics and risk management practices who will share their strategies and success stories in fraud prevention.
The conference presents topics and case-studies on topics such as key fraud prevention measures, advances in application and design of security technology, consumer fraud and scam, internal interoperability in fraud investigations, e-security and cybercrime, fraud risk management in financial institutions and multidimensionality of fraud target.
Featuring well-known experts on fraud prevention including:
- Peter Achterstraat, Auditor-General, Audit-Office of NS W
- Andrew Lawrence, Senior Legal Officer, Commonwealth Fraud Control, Attorney -
- Peter Papatheodorou, General Manager, Fraud Management, Corporate Security
and Investigations, Finance and Strategy, Telstra
- Penny Jorna, Research Analyst, Transnational and Organised Crime Program,
Australian Institute of Criminology
- Paul Ashley, Chief Security Architect - Advanced Threat Protection, IBM Security Systems
- Wayne Gilbert, Director Risk Advisory & Forensic Services Australia & New Zealand, RISQ Group
- Gary Gill, Partner-in-Charge, Forensic, Advisory, KPMG
- Peter Forwood, Director, Forensic Services, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Summa McCosker, Managing Director, Peoplecheck
- Frank OToole, Partner, Deloitte
- Tony Prior, Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services, Ernst & Young
- Paul Westwood OA M, Director and Senior Forensic Document Examiner, Forensic
- David Williams, Partner, BDO
- Mike Holm, Coordination Centre Manager, AusCERT