Register 2 delegates from the same organisation and the 3rd comes for free. To take advantage of this special offer please call our Customer Service Team on +61 2 9080 4090.
The 5th Annual Fair Work Summit 2012 will look at the evolving industrial relations legislation in order to help businesses with the impact of new changes and amendments that will occur in their enterprise.
As a key industry event, the summit will provide an unrivalled opportunity to network and meet with seasoned experts in the industrial relations field. Attendees will receive relevant, practical examples of how to go about changing their company IR structures and practices, finding out what changes need to be made in order to maintain compliance with Fair Work Australia legislation.
Featuring an outstanding panel of speakers:
- Hon Graeme Watson, Vice President, Fair Work Australia
- Gary Black, Executive Director, National Retail Association
- Richard Calver, National Director, Industrial Relations and Legal Counsel, Master Builders Australia Ltd
- Bill Loizides, Group Manager, Workplace Relations Policy, Education & Partner Development, Fair Work Ombudsman
- Felicia Mariani, Managing Director, Australian Tourism Expert Council - ATEC
- Alyce Bowe, Workplace Policy and Migration Advisor, AMMA
- Tania Aspland, President, Australian Teacher Education Association - ATEA
- John O'Brien, Head of Industrial Relations, NAB
- Tony Vernier, Managing Director, Workplace Relations, Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors
- Lauren Barel, Senior Associate & Susan Duc, Senior Associate, Freehills
and many more...
Addressing key topics and issues such as:
- Review of the Fair Work Act and whats ahead
- The full 2012 review of modern awards and what it means to employers
- An industry overview and legislative update from the Fair Work Ombudsman
- What the WHS Harmonisation Laws really mean in the workplace
- Developing good faith bargaining and good faith relationships
- Industry perspective of dispute resolution
- Adverse action round-up and managing the risks of adverse action claims
- How to reduce and prevent unfair dismissal claims
- Deflecting legal action through effective performance management
- Paid parental leave and its sustainability
- An analysis of Government action relating to sham contracting and the crack down on contractors
- What role social media plays in todays workplace
Who Should Attend the Fair Work Summit 2012
- Employee Relations Managers
- Employment Lawyers
- Managing Director's
- Heads of Business Units & Divisions
- Human resources managers / directors
- Industrial Relations Managers
- Workplace Relations Managers
- Union Representatives
- Business Development Directors
Workshop A: Enterprise bargaining, Negotiation, Representation and Best Practice
Workshop B: Performance Management tied into unfair dismissal
Click here to view workshop details....