The 5th Annual Fair Work Summit 2012 welcomes you once again to sensational Sydney in May this year! With a cross-industry view in addressing the most topical discussions, join us and gain a crystal clear understanding of the latest developments and issues in assessing Australia’s Industrial Relations landscape in Australia. Acquire hands-on, practical solutions to your unresolved questions.
The 5th Annual Fair Work Summit 2012 will unveil some of the most up-to-date and insightful industry leaders, who will convey their expertise, skills and experiences directly to you.
Reasons why you must attend this national event:
- Receive full coverage of the core issues from across all states and cross industries
- Gain a bigger and clearer picture of the latest, most current happenings
- Observe real-life best practice recent cases, case studies and evidence based research from: Public and Private sectors including academics, relevant associations, governing bodies, lawyers and unions sharing their learnings as well as tried and tested practical solutions and answers
- Attend Australia’s most complete conference providing a sound business platform for delegates to come away with at least 15-20 effective strategies, which you can apply immediately within your respective organisations to increase your revenues, decrease and manage claims costs
- Learn proven and time-saving methods to identify and understand the core issues that contribute towards claims
- Conduct numerous structured networking and business meetings with your peers and clients during breaks
Secure your place now and join the experts and professionals in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
I look forward to welcoming you to Sydney in May 2012.
The 5th Annual Fair Work Summit 2012
P.S Remember to register by 30 March 2012 to receive your Early bird discounted rate
P.P.S Remember to bring your business cards with you